Happy Star Wars days folks 🙂
I finished my Star Wars dress and let me just say, sometimes bad things happen to beautiful fabric! I will do a proper pattern review soon but here are some photos. It doesn’t look awful but it’s not near as good as I wanted it to be. I also whipped up a cute storm trooper hair wrap to complete my outfit. I might do a tutorial on making your own basic hair wrap sometime.
In the spirit of Star Wars day I found some gorgeous hand made items to share with you all.
The following items are from some of my favourite Facebook small businesses;
- Geek-r-ee kids hoody and silhouette necklace.
- Honey Cub hair wrap.
- Bec’s Bags and Handmade custom bag.
And these beauties were some of my favourite Etsy wish list items:
- Tshirt dress from BlossumBlueBoutique
- Pencil skirt from Engram Clothing
- Tie from Unicorn bait
- Mugs from Lenny Mud
- Tea-wok saucer (Is that not the cutest thing you ever saw!!!!) from Gallons of Ink
- Dress from Levina Danielle
May the fourth be with you x