Today I got to finally check out my first Cooly Rocks On festival. And of course, I loved it!
What she wore Cooly 2015 edition:
- Hell Bunny Black Cannes dress
- Chic Star white petticoat
- Jubly-umph bow necklace
- Bec’s Bags and Handmade crocheted flower earrings
- $15 pin-up cardi made by me
- Honey Cub hair wrap in an awesome skulls and roses and glitter fabric (and Honey Cub still had a few wraps in this fabric when I was visiting them at Cooly Rocks On this morning!)
What baby wore:
- cherry skirt sewn by me
- $15 pin up cardi, made by me
- Adorable high tops from Best and Less
What big girl wore:
- dress made by me using the Bateau Garden Dress pdf
- purple petticoat skirt and black shoes – unknown
- Kmart sunnies and target socks
- They both wore bandana headbands made by me some of the day too.And the shopping:
- Honey Cub hair wrap in ‘vintage sewing’ fabric, backed in red polka dots, ribbon bow with skulls and roses, red anchor hair tie and cherries hair tie.
- Wonder Woman glasses case, glasses cloth, badge and X-Men badge – can’t remember the stalls name and they didn’t put a business card in my bag
- Red Matilda Lindy Bop dress from the Kewpie Cupboard.